Therefore, if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers website, We collect use, computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, traffic add data’s, all through cookies, (you can take steps to disable the cookies on your browser) and also your IP address of your computer, the IP address of your ISP, various attributes of your computer such as operating system, resolution and browser software, and the date and time of your various requests, sharing personal information about you and your business name, email id, mobile number and your current city of business/ residence, and business related to products, goods, services and more as an input whatever you provide to advertise your business and other services…, providing more information in your (user) profile, brief summary of yourself etc… as an additional information beyond what is required at registration is entirely optional, more detailed information will help you and your business.
- All information controlled by V - Find Business Pvt Ltd (fishingdirectory.com) is treated as strictly confidential and will be used for our research, marketing, and strategic client analysis objectives and other internal business purposes only. We do not sell or rent Personal Information except that in case you are a member / customer or Users of our website advertising services through any of the means, your Personal Information, shall be shared with our subscribers/advertisers and you shall be deemed to have given consent to the same, further, the users /subscribers / advertisers who are listed with us, may contact through phone, mobile, email, sms, or direct, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any need of product, goods, services, supplier (provider), and Product / Service of any particular/ user or subscriber customer/advertiser/need supplier (source)
- We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, we also take logical steps to verify your identity and genuinely before granting access or advising to making corrections, all new services will be communicated through your preferred communication mode,
- All members are responsible for the safety of their personal information. We recommend that members do not disclose their important personal information online.
- In line with any permission given by you to us, we may send you direct marketing communications about our own, or selected third party services and disclose your information to other organizations, who may send direct marketing communications to you. You can change your marketing preferences in my account settings, In addition, you can unsubscribe from email communications via unsubscribe links provided in communications sent to you./li>
- Security: - We use a number of mechanisms (encryption, passwords, physical security) to protect the security and integrity of your personal information against illegal access and leek. It is unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure, so while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.